High Pressure Hydro Testing Pump Machine
- Flow Rate 14 LPM
- Inlet/Outlet Standard
- Theory Jet Pump
- Max Suction 14 LPM
- Material High Strength
- Structure Piston Pump
- Power Electric Watt (w)
- Supply Ability : 50 Unit Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 40000.00 Onwards INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- Jet Pump
- High Pressure Bar
- Piston Pump
- Electric / Oil
- High Strength
- 14 LPM
- Automobile, Boat, Water Well, Paper Printer, Oil Well, Food, Water
- Electric Watt (w)
- 14 LPM
- Mumbai, Mundra, Kandla, Pipavav Port
- 50 Unit Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes with plastic wrapping, Export packaging, As per customer requirement
- Uttarakhand, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Daman and Diu, Haryana, Rajasthan, Chandigarh, Gujarat, Manipur, Kerala, Mizoram, Delhi, Meghalaya, Himachal Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, West India, West Bengal, Punjab, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana, Jammu and Kashmir, Nagaland, North India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep, South India, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Bihar, East India, Pondicherry, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Central India, Karnataka, All India
High Pressure Hydro Testing Pump Machines are Characteristic capability to perform High Pressure Hydro Test of Tubes, Pipes, Hoses, Cylinder, Hydro test of Pressure Vessels & Boilers, Hydrostatic Test Pumps of Cross Country Pipe Lines, Valves, Castings, Components, etc. for Leaks, Cracks or Defects.
Trii-plex Jettech Systems are Manufacturers; Suppliers & Exporters of Electric High Pressure Testing Pumps & Equipment 14 LPM and Pressure 150 BAR with Electric Driven & Diesel Driven.
Every Pressure Test is different and that is why the solutions of our Trii-plex Jettech Systems engineers are as diverse as your applications. For with our extensive expertise we can adapt every Test Pump to your specific needs. Pressure and Flow Rates can be individually set and controlled and the pressure testing progression can be clearly logged. With Hydrostatic Testing, component or vessel is tested with a liquid (typically water), and pressurizing until test pressure is reached. Once the pressure is reached, the test is complete, and for other tests hydrostatic pressure must be held for a specific amount of time. Depending on the application, the hydrostatic testing can be used to help identify leaks, structural integrity, manufacturing flaws, wear, corrosion and burst pressure.
Model No: NHD-14.150
Flow Rate: 14 LPM (3.70 GPM)
Min. Pressure: 50 BAR (725 PSI)
Max. Pressure: 150 BAR (2175 PSI)
Technical Features about Plunger Pump:
Pump Head: Forged Brass.
Plungers: Solid Ceramic Plungers.
Pump Main Body: Fully anodized Crankcase.
Connecting Rod: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Crank Shaft: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Plunger Seal: Improved low and high pressure seals.
Valve Assembly: High wear resistant Stainless Steel.
- Robust Construction
- Low and Easy Maintenance
- Simple and Comfortable Design
- Easy Installation
- Volumetric Efficiency 95% (maximum)
- Extra Heavy duty Power Frame ensures uninterrupted smooth long life
- Easy to maintain, simple to repair & nominal maintenance needed in case of breakdown
- Cross Country Pipelines
- Pressure Vessels
- C.I. Mains
- Casting Parts
- Gas Cylinders
- Pipes & Tube Parts
- Fire Extinguisher
Electrically Motorized Driven System, Totally Enclosed Drive Mechanism, Heavy Duty Precision Gear box, Self oiling System, Quick Acting Relief valve, Totally Dependable, Reliable and Efficient Performance.
Pressure Release Valve made from Brass Metal.
Discharge Pressure Hose with Attachment of BSP Length 10 Mtrs.
Stainless Steel Glycerin filled Pressure Gauge with 4 inch Dial.
Suction & Discharge valve (NRV) Made from Stainless steel Material.
Pressure Set Valve Made from Stainless Steel.
Automation Control Panel
Water Tank with water capacity of 50 litersTrolley Mounted