High Pressure Hydro Testing Machines Pumps
- Max Suction 21 LPM
- Flow Rate 21 LPM
- Theory Jet Pump
- Inlet/Outlet Standard
- Material High Strength
- Structure Piston Pump
- Power Electric Watt (w)
- Supply Ability : 50 Unit Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 40000.00 Onwards INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- Electric Watt (w)
- 21 LPM
- 21 LPM
- High Strength
- Jet Pump
- Piston Pump
- High Pressure Bar
- Mumbai, Mundra, Kandla, Pipavav Port
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 50 Unit Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes with plastic wrapping, Export Packaging, As per customer requirement
- Tripura, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Telangana, Karnataka, Himachal Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Manipur, Chandigarh, Odisha, Jharkhand, Nagaland, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, South India, Punjab, East India, Andhra Pradesh, Central India, Haryana, Daman and Diu, Mizoram, North India, Sikkim, Goa, Gujarat, West India, Bihar, Delhi, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Jammu and Kashmir, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Pondicherry, Assam, All India
High Pressure Hydro Testing Machines Pumps are Characteristic capability to perform Hydrostatic Test of Tubes, Pipes, Hoses, Cylinder, Pressure Vessels & Boilers, Hydrostatic Test of Cross Country Pipe Lines, Valves, Castings, Components, etc. for Leaks, Cracks or Defects.
Trii-plex Jettech Systems are Manufacturers; Suppliers & Exporters of Hydrostatic High Pressure Test Pumps 21 LPM and Pressure 500 BAR with Electric Driven & Diesel Driven.
Every Pressure Test is different and that is why the solutions of our Trii-plex Jettech Systems engineers are as diverse as your applications. For with our extensive expertise we can adapt every Test Pump to your specific needs. Pressure and Flow Rates can be individually set and controlled and the pressure testing progression can be clearly logged. With Hydrostatic Testing, component or vessel is tested with a liquid (typically water), and pressurizing until test pressure is reached. Once the pressure is reached, the test is complete, and for other tests hydrostatic pressure must be held for a specific amount of time. Depending on the application, the hydrostatic testing can be used to help identify leaks, structural integrity, manufacturing flaws, wear, corrosion and burst pressure.
Model No: PXI-21.500
Flow Rate: 21 LPM (5.55 GPM)
Min. Pressure: 250 BAR (3625 PSI)
Max. Pressure: 500 BAR (7250 PSI)
Motor (HP): 15HP~30HP (Standard / Flameproof)
Technical Features about Plunger Pump:
Pump Head: Forged Brass.
Plungers: Solid Ceramic Plungers.
Pump Main Body: Fully anodized Crankcase.
Connecting Rod: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Crank Shaft: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Plunger Seal: Improved low and high pressure seals.
Valve Assembly: High wear resistant Stainless Steel.
Low and Easy Maintenance
Simple and Comfortable Design
Volumetric Efficiency 95% (maximum)
Extra Heavy duty Power Frame ensures uninterrupted smooth long life
Easy to maintain, simple to repair & nominal maintenance needed in case of breakdown
Cross Country Pipelines
Pipes & Tube Parts
Pressure Release Valve made from Brass Metal.
Discharge Pressure Hose with Attachment of " BSP Length 10 Mtrs.
Stainless Steel Glycerin filled Pressure Gauge with 4" Dial.
Suction & Discharge valve (NRV) Made from Stainless steel Material.
Pressure Set Valve Made from Stainless Steel.
Electric Control Panel / Delta Starter
Water Tank with water capacity of 100 liters