High Pressure Hydro Testing Pump Machine
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- Max Suction
- 14 LPM
- Flow Rate
- 14 LPM
- Jet Pump
- High Strength
- Piston Pump
- Electric Watt (w)
- Fuel Type
- Electric / Oil
- High Pressure Bar
- Automobile, Boat, Other, Water Well, Paper Printer, Oil Well, Food, Water
- Fire, Maritime, Other
- Suction Type
High Pressure Hydro Testing Pump Machines are Characteristic capability to perform High Pressure Hydro Test of Tubes, Pipes, Hoses, Cylinder, Hydro test of Pressure Vessels & Boilers, Hydrostatic Test Pumps of Cross Country Pipe Lines, Valves, Castings, Components, etc. for Leaks, Cracks or Defects.
Trii-plex Jettech Systems are Manufacturers; Suppliers & Exporters of Electric High Pressure Testing Pumps & Equipment 14 LPM and Pressure 150 BAR with Electric Driven & Diesel Driven.
Every Pressure Test is different and that is why the solutions of our Trii-plex Jettech Systems engineers are as diverse as your applications. For with our extensive expertise we can adapt every Test Pump to your specific needs. Pressure and Flow Rates can be individually set and controlled and the pressure testing progression can be clearly logged. With Hydrostatic Testing, component or vessel is tested with a liquid (typically water), and pressurizing until test pressure is reached. Once the pressure is reached, the test is complete, and for other tests hydrostatic pressure must be held for a specific amount of time. Depending on the application, the hydrostatic testing can be used to help identify leaks, structural integrity, manufacturing flaws, wear, corrosion and burst pressure.
Model No: NHD-14.150
Flow Rate: 14 LPM (3.70 GPM)
Min. Pressure: 50 BAR (725 PSI)
Max. Pressure: 150 BAR (2175 PSI)
Technical Features about Plunger Pump:
Pump Head: Forged Brass.
Plungers: Solid Ceramic Plungers.
Pump Main Body: Fully anodized Crankcase.
Connecting Rod: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Crank Shaft: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Plunger Seal: Improved low and high pressure seals.
Valve Assembly: High wear resistant Stainless Steel.
- Robust Construction
- Low and Easy Maintenance
- Simple and Comfortable Design
- Easy Installation
- Volumetric Efficiency 95% (maximum)
- Extra Heavy duty Power Frame ensures uninterrupted smooth long life
- Easy to maintain, simple to repair & nominal maintenance needed in case of breakdown
- Cross Country Pipelines
- Pressure Vessels
- C.I. Mains
- Casting Parts
- Gas Cylinders
- Pipes & Tube Parts
- Fire Extinguisher
Electrically Motorized Driven System, Totally Enclosed Drive Mechanism, Heavy Duty Precision Gear box, Self oiling System, Quick Acting Relief valve, Totally Dependable, Reliable and Efficient Performance.
Pressure Release Valve made from Brass Metal.
Discharge Pressure Hose with Attachment of ½â€ BSP Length 10 Mtrs.
Stainless Steel Glycerin filled Pressure Gauge with 4â€ inch Dial.
Suction & Discharge valve (NRV) Made from Stainless steel Material.
Pressure Set Valve Made from Stainless Steel.
Automation Control Panel
Water Tank with water capacity of 50 litersTrolley Mounted
- FOB Port
- Mumbai, Mundra, Kandla, Pipavav Port
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others, Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Tantative Months
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Wooden boxes with plastic wrapping, Export packaging, As per customer requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Middle East, Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, Australia, Western Europe, South America, Central America
- Main Domestic Market
- Uttarakhand, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Daman and Diu, Haryana, Rajasthan, Chandigarh, Gujarat, Manipur, Kerala, Mizoram, Delhi, Meghalaya, Himachal Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, West India, West Bengal, Punjab, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana, Jammu and Kashmir, Nagaland, North India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep, South India, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Bihar, East India, Pondicherry, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Central India, Karnataka, All India