Triplex Reciprocating Water Jet Pumps
- Max Suction 30 LPM
- Theory Reciprocating Pump
- Flow Rate 30 LPM
- Material High Strength
- Structure Piston Pump
- Power Electric Watt (w)
- Standard Size
- Supply Ability : 50 Unit Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 40000.00 Onwards INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- Piston Pump
- 30 LPM
- High Strength
- High Pressure mpa
- Electric Watt (w)
- Reciprocating Pump
- 30 LPM
- Mumbai, Mundra, Kandla, Pipavav Port
- 50 Unit Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Plastic wrapping with boxes, Export Packaging, As per customer requirement.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Karnataka, Mizoram, Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, South India, Jharkhand, Daman and Diu, Kerala, Chhattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Nagaland, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Rajasthan, West India, Jammu and Kashmir, Manipur, Central India, Uttar Pradesh, East India, North India, Pondicherry, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Bihar, Tripura, Punjab, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Goa, Assam, Haryana, Telangana, West Bengal, Meghalaya, All India
We are Manufacturers of Triplex Reciprocating Water Jet Pumps as per requirement of Flow Rate-Pressure for Industrial Cleaning. This Triplex Water Jet Pump is design with pre set packings & ceramic plungers to provide high pressure up to 200 BAR & Flow Rate up to 30 LPM.
The advantages of Triplex Piston Pumps in their high efficiency, their ability to generate high pressure and to produce constant volume irrespective of the pressure. Consequently, where an application demands controlled variable flow, they are eminently suited to variable speed drives. Using a Triplex High Pressure Pump with a variable speed drive can provide very high efficiencies, up to 95% depending on the pump type design and how it has been installed, across a wide range of flow rates and pressures.
Model No: NLTI-30.200
Flow Rate: 30 LPM (7.93 GPM)
Min. Pressure: 90 BAR (1300 PSI)
Max. Pressure: 200 BAR (2900 PSI)
Motor (HP): 7.5HP~17.5HP (Standard / Flameproof)
Technical Features about Plunger Pump:
Pump Head: Forged Brass.
Plungers: Solid Ceramic Plungers.
Pump Main Body: Fully anodized Crankcase.
Connecting Rod: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Crank Shaft: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Plunger Seal: Improved low and high pressure seals.
Valve Assembly: High wear resistant Stainless Steel.
After-Sales Service & Quality Guarantee: