Hydrostatic Pressure Test Pumps
- Flow Rate 50 LPM
- Theory Jet Pump
- Max Suction 50 LPM
- Inlet/Outlet Standard
- Material High Strength
- Structure Piston Pump
- Power Electric Watt (w)
- Supply Ability : As per client requirement. Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 50 LPM
- Jet Pump
- High Strength
- Water Well, Boat, Automobile, Water
- Piston Pump
- 50 LPM
- High Pressure Bar
- Electric Watt (w)
- Fire, Maritime
- Mumbai, Kandla, Pipavav, Mundra Port
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Letter of Credit (L/C), Western Union, Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- As per client requirement. Per Month
- Tantative Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Boxes with Plastic Wrapping, Export packaging and As per client requirement.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Central India, Goa, Kerala, Chandigarh, Jammu and Kashmir, Telangana, Jharkhand, Manipur, Mizoram, Madhya Pradesh, Nagaland, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Andhra Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, West Bengal, Daman and Diu, Haryana, North India, Arunachal Pradesh, Gujarat, Sikkim, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, South India, Delhi, Tripura, West India, Karnataka, East India, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Meghalaya, Maharashtra, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry, All India
We are one of the reputed firms in this domain, betrothed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying top grade Hydrostatic Pressure Test Pumps. These pumps are manufactured using quality tested components by our ingenious professionals with the aid of sophisticated techniques. The offered pumps are ideal to be used for testing pressure in trouble free manner. In addition to this, the provided Hydrostatic Pressure Test Pumps can be bought from us at industry leading prices.
- Trouble free functionality
- Low power consumption
- Highly durable
Technical Features about Plunger Pump:
Pump Head: Forged Brass.
Plungers: Solid Ceramic Plungers.
Pump Main Body: Fully anodized Crankcase.
Connecting Rod: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Crank Shaft: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Plunger Seal: Improved low and high pressure seals.
Valve Assembly: High wear resistant Stainless Steel.
- Robust Construction
- Low and Easy Maintenance
- Simple and Comfortable Design
- Easy Installation
- Volumetric Efficiency 95% (maximum)
- Extra Heavy duty Power Frame ensures uninterrupted smooth long life
- Easy to maintain, simple to repair & nominal maintenance needed in case of breakdown
- Cross Country Pipelines
- Pressure Vessels
- C.I. Mains
- Casting Parts
- Gas Cylinders
- Pipes & Tube Parts
- Fire Extinguisher
Electrically Motorized Driven System, Totally Enclosed Drive Mechanism, Heavy Duty Precision Gear box, Self oiling System, Quick Acting Relief valve, Totally Dependable, Reliable and Efficient Performance.
- Pressure Release Valve made from Brass Metal.
- Discharge Pressure Hose with Attachment of ½” BSP Length 10 Mtrs.
- Stainless Steel Glycerin filled Pressure Gauge with 4” inch Dial.
- Suction & Discharge valve (NRV) Made from Stainless steel Material.
- Pressure Set Valve Made from Stainless Steel.
- Automation Control Panel
- Water Tank with water capacity of 50 liters
- Trolley Mounted