High Pressure Hydrostatic Testing Pump Machine
- Max Suction 15 LPM
- Flow Rate 15 LPM
- Inlet/Outlet Standard
- Theory Jet Pump
- Material High Strength
- Structure Piston Pump
- Power Electric Watt (w)
- Supply Ability : 50 Unit Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 40000.00 Onwards INR/Unit
- 15 LPM
- Piston Pump
- Jet Pump
- High Pressure Bar
- 15 LPM
- High Strength
- Electric Watt (w)
- Fire, Maritime
- Mumbai, Mundra, Kandla, Pipavav Port
- Western Union, Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 50 Unit Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes with plastic wrapping, Export packaging, As per customer requirement
- Asia, Australia, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, South America, North America, Central America
- Bihar, South India, Assam, Sikkim, West India, Kerala, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Lakshadweep, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Chhattisgarh, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, East India, Telangana, Mizoram, Himachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal, Gujarat, Nagaland, North India, Meghalaya, Jammu and Kashmir, Central India, Chandigarh, Goa, Tripura, Odisha, Haryana, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Pondicherry, Daman and Diu, All India
High Pressure Hydrostatic Testing Pump Machine is Characteristic capability to perform Hydro Test of Tubes, Pipes, Hoses, Cylinder, Hydro test of Pressure Vessels & Boilers, Hydro Pressure Test Pump of Cross Country Pipe Lines, Valves, Castings, Components, etc. for Leaks, Cracks or Defects.
Trii-plex Jettech Systems are Manufacturers; Suppliers & Exporters of High Pressure Testing Machine 15 LPM and Pressure 250 BAR with Electric Driven & Diesel Driven.
Every Pressure Test is different and that is why the solutions of our Trii-plex Jettech Systems engineers are as diverse as your applications. For with our extensive expertise we can adapt every Test Pump to your specific needs. Pressure and Flow Rates can be individually set and controlled and the pressure testing progression can be clearly logged. With Hydrostatic Testing, component or vessel is tested with a liquid (typically water), and pressurizing until test pressure is reached. Once the pressure is reached, the test is complete, and for other tests hydrostatic pressure must be held for a specific amount of time. Depending on the application, the hydrostatic testing can be used to help identify leaks, structural integrity, manufacturing flaws, wear, corrosion and burst pressure.
Model No: NPM-15.250
Flow Rate: 15 LPM (3.96 GPM)
Min. Pressure: 180 BAR (2610 PSI)
Max. Pressure: 250 BAR (3600 PSI)
Motor(HP): 7.5HP~10HP (Standard/Flameproof)
Technical Features about Plunger Pump:
Pump Head: Forged Brass.
Plungers: Solid Ceramic Plungers.
Pump Main Body: Fully anodized Crankcase.
Connecting Rod: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Crank Shaft: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Plunger Seal: Improved low and high pressure seals.
Valve Assembly: High wear resistant Stainless Steel.
Low and Easy Maintenance
Simple and Comfortable Design
Volumetric Efficiency 95% (maximum)
Extra Heavy duty Power Frame ensures uninterrupted smooth long life
Easy to maintain, simple to repair & nominal maintenance needed in case of breakdown
Cross Country Pipelines
Pipes & Tube Parts
Electrically Motorized Driven System, Quick Acting Relief valve, Totally Dependable, Reliable and Efficient Performance.
Pressure Release Valve made from Brass Metal.
Discharge Pressure Hose with Attachment of ½â€ BSP Length 10 Mtrs.
Stainless Steel Glycerin filled Pressure Gauge with 4â€ inch Dial.
Suction & Discharge valve (NRV) Made from Stainless steel Material.
Pressure Set Valve Made from Stainless Steel.
Automation Control Panel
Water Tank with water capacity of 50 liters