|Home||» Products||» Industrial Triplex Plunger Pumps||» Industrial High Pressure Triplex Plunger Pumps|
Industrial High Pressure Triplex Plunger Pumps
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Max Suction
- 17 LPM
- Flow Rate
- 17 LPM
- Reciprocating Pump
- High Strength
- Piston Pump
- Electric Watt/Volt ( w/v)
- Fuel Type
- High Pressure Bar
- Water, Food, Automobile, Other
- Fire, Maritime, Other
- Suction Type
Being a quality and client centric firm, we have been affianced in manufacturing, exporting and supplying top grade Industrial High Pressure Triplex Plunger Pumps. These pumps are manufactured using excellent quality components under the supervision of our adept professionals at modern production unit. The offered pumps are suitable to be used for generating pressure in industrial application. additionally, the provided Industrial High Pressure Triplex Plunger Pumps can be bought from us at cost effective rates.
- Longer service life
- Less maintenance
- Robust construction
- High strength
Model No: PXI-17.350
Flow Rate: 17 LPM (4.49 GPM)
Min. Pressure: 275 BAR (4000 PSI)
Max. Pressure: 350 BAR (5000 PSI)
Motor (HP): 12.5HP~15HP (Standard / Flameproof)
Technical Features about Plunger Pump:
Pump Head: Forged Brass.
Plungers: Solid Ceramic Plungers.
Pump Main Body: Fully anodized Crankcase.
Connecting Rod: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Crank Shaft: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Plunger Seal: Improved low and high pressure seals.
Valve Assembly: High wear resistant Stainless Steel.
The advantages of Triplex High Pressure Piston Pumps in their high efficiency, their ability to generate high pressure and to produce constant volume irrespective of the pressure. Consequently, where an application demands controlled variable flow, they are eminently suited to variable speed drives. Using a Triplex High Pressure Pump with a variable speed drive can provide very high efficiencies, up to 95% depending on the pump type design and how it has been installed, across a wide range of flow rates and pressures.
OEM service is provided according to customized requirements and specific demands. Equipped with world-class machining units and technicians, we are able to supply customers with the most suitable products with the best quality. Our products are guaranteed to perfectly meet customers' best expectation, and High Pressure Pump researching institution will be built to enhance our OEM ability.
After-Sales Service & Quality Guarantee:
One-year warranty: free on-site maintenance and training (except wearing parts replacement and quality problems resulted from improper use by users).
Repairing and maintaining service is provided timely once received the inquiry, taking the customer satisfaction as first priority.
Quality-related problem will be dealt with by professional staff at the first time getting the feedback from customers.
On-site technical service including guide for installation, commissioning, training will be provided based strictly on customers request after products arrived at the working site.
After warranty service is guaranteed for performance failure happened in normal operation condition, which will be implemented according to relevant laws and regulations.
Noted: for all the service above, labor cost is for free (transportation and accommodation expense is not included).
- FOB Port
- Mumbai, Mundra, Kandla, Pipavav Port
- Payment Terms
- Western Union, Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement. Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Tantative Months
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Boxes with Plastic Wrapping, Export packaging and As per client requirement.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- Chhattisgarh, Tripura, Karnataka, Sikkim, South India, Punjab, Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Goa, Manipur, East India, Lakshadweep, Nagaland, Bihar, Mizoram, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Assam, Odisha, Gujarat, Kerala, Rajasthan, Chandigarh, West Bengal, Haryana, Jharkhand, Central India, North India, West India, Arunachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Pondicherry, Meghalaya, Telangana, Maharashtra, All India