|Home||» Products||» Industrial Triplex Plunger Pumps||» Triplex High Pressure Water Jet Pump|
Triplex High Pressure Water Jet Pump
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Max Suction
- 14 LPM
- Flow Rate
- 14 LPM
- 3/4" / 1/4" BSPF
- Jet Pump
- High Strength
- Piston Pump
- Electric Watt (w)
- Fuel Type
- High Pressure Bar
- Water, Water Well, Food, Automobile, Boat, Other
- Sewage, Metering, Fire, Maritime, Other
- Suction Type
With an aim to provided utmost satisfaction to our valuable clients, we have been instrumental in manufacturing, exporting and supplying supreme grade Triplex High Pressure Water Jet Pump. This pump is manufactured using quality assured components by our dexterous professionals at advanced production unit. The offered pump is suitable to be used for supplying water in high pressure. In addition to this, the provided Triplex Water High Pressure Pump can be bought from us at cost effective rates.
- Simple to operate
- Robust construction
- Enhanced durability
- Hassle free functionality
Trii-plex Jettech Systems are Manufacturers of Triplex Water High Pressure Pump as per requirement of Flow Rate & Pressure for Commercial & Residential Cleaning, Hydro Test, Vehicle Washing like Two/Three Wheeler & Car Wash. These Medium Triplex Water Plunger Pumps are design with pre set packings & concentric ceramic plungers to provide high pressure up to 150 BAR & Flow Rate up to 14 LPM.
Model No: NHD-14.150
Flow Rate: 14 LPM (3.70 GPM)
Min. Pressure: 50 BAR (725 PSI)
Max. Pressure: 150 BAR (2175 PSI)
Technical Features about Plunger Pump:
Pump Head: Forged Brass.
Plungers: Solid Ceramic Plungers.
Pump Main Body: Fully anodized Crankcase.
Connecting Rod: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Crank Shaft: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Plunger Seal: Improved low and high pressure seals.
Valve Assembly: High wear resistant Stainless Steel.
The advantages of Triplex High Pressure Pumps in their high efficiency, their ability to generate high pressure and to produce constant volume irrespective of the pressure. Consequently, where an application demands controlled variable flow, they are eminently suited to variable speed drives. Using a Triplex High Pressure Pump with a variable speed drive can provide very high efficiencies, up to 95% depending on the pump type design and how it has been installed, across a wide range of flow rates and pressures.
OEM service is provided according to customized requirements and specific demands. Equipped with world-class machining units and technicians, we are able to supply customers with the most suitable products with the best quality. Our products are guaranteed to perfectly meet customers' best expectation, and High Pressure Pump researching institution will be built to enhance our OEM ability.
After-Sales Service & Quality Guarantee:
One-year warranty: free on-site maintenance and training (except wearing parts replacement and quality problems resulted from improper use by users).
Repairing and maintaining service is provided timely once received the inquiry, taking the customer satisfaction as first priority.
Quality-related problem will be dealt with by professional staff at the first time getting the feedback from customers.
On-site technical service including guide for installation, commissioning, training will be provided based strictly on customers request after products arrived at the working site.
After warranty service is guaranteed for performance failure happened in normal operation condition, which will be implemented according to relevant laws and regulations.
Noted: for all the service above, labor cost is for free (transportation and accommodation expense is not included).
- FOB Port
- Mumbai, Mundra, Kandla, Pipavav Port
- Payment Terms
- Western Union, Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement. Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Boxes with Plastic Wrapping, Export packaging and As per client requirement.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand, Delhi, Pondicherry, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Assam, Uttarakhand, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Tripura, East India, Manipur, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Punjab, Mizoram, Telangana, Bihar, Jammu and Kashmir, West India, Rajasthan, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Central India, North India, Goa, Haryana, Nagaland, Himachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Karnataka, South India, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Gujarat, All India