Triplex Plunger Pumps High Pressure
- Max Suction 15 LPM
- Theory Jet Pump
- Inlet/Outlet 1/2" / 3/8" BSPF
- Flow Rate 15 LPM
- Material High Strength
- Structure Piston Pump
- Power Electric Watt (w)
- Supply Ability : 50 Unit Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 40000.00 Onwards INR/Unit
- 01 Unit
- 700000.00 - 950000.00 INR/Unit
- High Pressure Bar
- Water, Automobile, Boat
- 15 LPM
- High Strength
- Electric Watt (w)
- Jet Pump
- 15 LPM
- 1/2" / 3/8" BSPF
- Piston Pump
- Mumbai, Mundra, Pipavav, Kandla Port
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 50 Unit Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes with plastic wrapping, export packing, as per customer requirement
- Central India, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Daman and Diu, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Delhi, West Bengal, Punjab, Tripura, Pondicherry, North India, Mizoram, Nagaland, Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Maharashtra, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, West India, South India, Manipur, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Goa, Haryana, Andhra Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, East India, Odisha, All India
Trii-plex Jettech Systems are Manufacturers of Triplex Plunger Pumps High Pressure (Piston Pumps) as per requirement of Flow Rate & Pressure for Commercial & Industrial Cleaning, Hydrostatic Test, Vehicle Washing like Car Wash, Heavy Vehicle and Earth Moving Equipments. These High Pressure Three Piston Pumps are design with pre set packings & concentric ceramic plungers to provide high pressure up to 250 BAR & Flow Rate up to 15 LPM.
Durable high pressure seals, low pressure seals and oil seals, hardened & tempered crankshafts, connecting rods, thick ceramic plungers and heavier duty Spherical Roller Bearings improve reliability in triplex pumps. Triplex pumps now are in a myriad of markets across the world.
Model No: NPM-15.250
Flow Rate: 15 LPM (3.96 GPM)
Min. Pressure: 180 BAR (2610 PSI)
Max. Pressure: 250 BAR (3600 PSI)
Motor (HP): 7.5HP~10HP
Technical Features about Plunger Pump:
Pump Head: Forged Brass.
Plungers: Solid Ceramic Plungers.
Pump Main Body: Fully anodized Crankcase.
Connecting Rod: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Crank Shaft: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Plunger Seal: Improved low and high pressure seals.
Valve Assembly: High wear resistant Stainless Steel.
The advantages of Triplex High Pressure Piston Pumps in their high efficiency, their ability to generate high pressure and to produce constant volume irrespective of the pressure. Consequently, where an application demands controlled variable flow, they are eminently suited to variable speed drives. Using a Triplex High Pressure Pump with a variable speed drive can provide very high efficiencies, up to 95% depending on the pump type design and how it has been installed, across a wide range of flow rates and pressures.
OEM service is provided according to customized requirements and specific demands. Equipped with world-class machining units and technicians, we are able to supply customers with the most suitable products with the best quality. Our products are guaranteed to perfectly meet customers' best expectation, and High Pressure Pump researching institution will be built to enhance our OEM ability.
After-Sales Service & Quality Guarantee:
One-year warranty: free on-site maintenance and training (except wearing parts replacement and quality problems resulted from improper use by users).
Repairing and maintaining service is provided timely once received the inquiry, taking the customer satisfaction as first priority.
Quality-related problem will be dealt with by professional staff at the first time getting the feedback from customers.
On-site technical service including guide for installation, commissioning, training will be provided based strictly on customers request after products arrived at the working site.
After warranty service is guaranteed for performance failure happened in normal operation condition, which will be implemented according to relevant laws and regulations.Noted: for all the service above, labor cost is for free (transportation and accommodation expense is not included).