Industrial Triplex Plunger High Pressure Pumps
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Set
- Flow Rate
- 21 LPM
- Max Suction
- 21 LPM
- Reciprocating Pump
- Piston Pump
- Electric Watt (w)
- Fuel Type
- Electric / Oil
- High Pressure Bar
- Water, Food, Automobile, Other
- Metering, Maritime, Sewage, Other
- Suction Type
We are a reliable firm in this field, engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying quality checked Industrial Triplex Plunger High Pressure Pumps. The offered Triplex Plunger Pumps are manufactured using quality examined components by our deft professionals with the aid of sophisticated techniques. These Triplex Water Pumps find their application in construction, Hydrostatic Test, Sugar Plant, Water Blasting, Railway Coach, Condenser, APH, Heat Exchanger Tube Cleaning, automobile and cement industries for cleaning. Additionally, the provided Triplex High Pressure Plunger Pumps can be bought from us at cost effective rates.
- High durability
- Corrosion resistance
- Defect free
- Less maintenance
Model No: PXI-21.500
Flow Rate: 21 LPM (5.55 GPM)
Min. Pressure: 250 BAR (3625 PSI)
Max. Pressure: 500 BAR (7250 PSI)
Motor (HP): 15HP~30HP (Standard / Flameproof)
Technical Features about Plunger Pump:
Pump Head: Forged Brass.
Plungers: Solid Ceramic Plungers.
Pump Main Body: Fully anodized Crankcase.
Connecting Rod: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Crank Shaft: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Plunger Seal: Improved low and high pressure seals.
Valve Assembly: High wear resistant Stainless Steel.
The advantages of Triplex High Pressure Piston Pumps in their high efficiency, their ability to generate high pressure and to produce constant volume irrespective of the pressure. Consequently, where an application demands controlled variable flow, they are eminently suited to variable speed drives. Using a Triplex High Pressure Pump with a variable speed drive can provide very high efficiencies, up to 95% depending on the pump type design and how it has been installed, across a wide range of flow rates and pressures.
OEM service is provided according to customized requirements and specific demands. Equipped with world-class machining units and technicians, we are able to supply customers with the most suitable products with the best quality. Our products are guaranteed to perfectly meet customers' best expectation, and High Pressure Pump researching institution will be built to enhance our OEM ability.
After-Sales Service & Quality Guarantee:
One-year warranty: free on-site maintenance and training (except wearing parts replacement and quality problems resulted from improper use by users).
Repairing and maintaining service is provided timely once received the inquiry, taking the customer satisfaction as first priority.
Quality-related problem will be dealt with by professional staff at the first time getting the feedback from customers.
On-site technical service including guide for installation, commissioning, training will be provided based strictly on customers request after products arrived at the working site.
After warranty service is guaranteed for performance failure happened in normal operation condition, which will be implemented according to relevant laws and regulations.
Noted: for all the service above, labor cost is for free (transportation and accommodation expense is not included).
- FOB Port
- Mumbai, Mundra, Kandla, Pipavav Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Tantative Months
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- As per customer requirement, plastic wrapping with wooden boxes, Export packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America, South America
- Main Domestic Market
- North India, Chhattisgarh, Meghalaya, Assam, West Bengal, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, West India, Gujarat, Goa, South India, Punjab, East India, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Daman and Diu, Central India, Bihar, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Delhi, Telangana, Karnataka, Mizoram, Odisha, Tripura, Haryana, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Nagaland, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, All India