Electric Hydrostatic Pressure Testing Pump Machine
- Max Suction 30 LPM
- Flow Rate 30 LPM
- Theory Jet Pump
- Material High Strength
- Structure Piston Pump
- Power Electric Watt (w)
- Standard Size
- Supply Ability : 50 Unit Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 40000.00 Onwards INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 30 LPM
- Water, Air Pump, Oil Well, Water Well, Food, Automobile, Boat
- 30 LPM
- Piston Pump
- High Strength
- Electric Watt (w)
- Jet Pump
- High Pressure Bar
- Mumbai, Mundra, Kandla, Pipavav Port
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 50 Unit Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes with plastic wrapping, Export packaging, As per customer requirement
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Maharashtra, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Uttarakhand, Meghalaya, Assam, Chhattisgarh, West India, East India, Karnataka, Bihar, Gujarat, Odisha, Sikkim, Tripura, South India, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Arunachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Haryana, North India, West Bengal, Daman and Diu, Manipur, Mizoram, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Nagaland, Chandigarh, Kerala, Central India, Goa, Jammu and Kashmir, Telangana, All India
Every Electric Hydrostatic Pressure Testing Pump Machines are different and that is why the solutions of our Trii-plex Jettech Systems engineers are as diverse as your applications. For with our extensive expertise we can adapt every Pressure Testing Pump to your specific needs. Pressure and Flow Rates can be individually set and controlled and the pressure testing progression can be clearly logged. With Hydrostatic Testing, component or vessel is tested with a liquid (typically water), and pressurizing until test pressure is reached. Once the pressure is reached, the test is complete, and for other tests hydrostatic pressure must be held for a specific amount of time. Depending on the application, the hydrostatic testing can be used to help identify leaks, structural integrity, manufacturing flaws, wear, corrosion and burst pressure.
Trii-plex Jettech Systems are Manufacturers; Suppliers & Exporters of Hydro Testing Pumps 30 LPM and Pressure 200 BAR with Electric Driven & Diesel Driven.
Electric Hydro Pressure Test Pumps are Characteristic capability to perform Hydro Test of Tubes, Pipes, Hoses, Cylinder, Hydro testing of Pressure Vessels & Boilers, Hydrostatic Test Pump of Cross Country Pipe Lines, Valves, Castings, Components, etc. for Leaks, Cracks or Defects.
Model No: NLTI-30.200
Flow Rate: 30 LPM (7.93 GPM)
Min. Pressure: 90 BAR (1300 PSI)
Max. Pressure: 200 BAR (2900 PSI)
Motor (HP): 7.5HP~17.5HP (Standard / Flameproof)
Technical Features about Plunger Pump:
Pump Head: Forged Brass.
Plungers: Solid Ceramic Plungers.
Pump Main Body: Fully anodized Crankcase.
Connecting Rod: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Crank Shaft: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Plunger Seal: Improved low and high pressure seals.
Valve Assembly: High wear resistant Stainless Steel.
Low and Easy Maintenance
Simple and Comfortable Design
Volumetric Efficiency 95% (maximum)
Extra Heavy duty Power Frame ensures uninterrupted smooth long life
Easy to maintain, simple to repair & nominal maintenance needed in case of breakdown
Cross Country Pipelines
Pipes & Tube Parts
Pressure Release Valve made from Brass Metal.
Discharge Pressure Hose with Attachment of ½" BSP Length 10 Mtrs.
Stainless Steel Glycerin filled Pressure Gauge with 4" Dial.
Suction & Discharge valve (NRV) Made from Stainless steel Material.
Pressure Set Valve Made from Stainless Steel.
Automation Control Panel
Water Tank with water capacity of 50 liters