Electric Hydro Pressure Testing Pump Equipment
- Max Suction 17 LPM
- Theory Jet Pump
- Flow Rate 17 LPM
- Material High Strength
- Structure Piston Pump
- Power Electric Watt (w)
- Standard Size
- Supply Ability : 50 Unit Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 40000.00 Onwards INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 17 LPM
- Fire, Maritime
- High Pressure Bar
- Piston Pump
- 17 LPM
- Electric / Oil
- Electric Watt (w)
- Jet Pump
- High Strength
- Mumbai, Mundra, Kandla, Pipavav Port
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 50 Unit Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden box with plastic wrapping, Export packaging, As per customer requirement
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Mizoram, Gujarat, Bihar, Assam, Karnataka, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Telangana, West India, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Daman and Diu, Uttarakhand, Central India, Tripura, Haryana, Pondicherry, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Jharkhand, East India, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Meghalaya, Maharashtra, Arunachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Kerala, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, North India, South India, Goa, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Nagaland, Punjab, Rajasthan, All India
Electric Hydro Pressure Testing Pump Equipment are Characteristic capability to perform Hydrostatic Test of Tubes, Pipes, Hoses, Cylinder, Hydro testing of Pressure Vessels & Boilers, Hydrostatic Test Pump of Cross Country Pipe Lines, Valves, Castings, Components, etc. for Leaks, Cracks or Defects.
Trii-plex Jettech Systems are Manufacturers; Suppliers & Exporters of Hydrostatic Pressure Testing Pump 17 LPM and Pressure 350 BAR with Electric Driven & Diesel Driven.
Every Pressure Test is different and that is why the solutions of our Trii-plex Jettech Systems engineers are as diverse as your applications. For with our extensive expertise we can adapt every Test Pump to your specific needs. Pressure and Flow Rates can be individually set and controlled and the pressure testing progression can be clearly logged. With Hydrostatic Testing, component or vessel is tested with a liquid (typically water), and pressurizing until test pressure is reached. Once the pressure is reached, the test is complete, and for other tests hydrostatic pressure must be held for a specific amount of time. Depending on the application, the hydrostatic testing can be used to help identify leaks, structural integrity, manufacturing flaws, wear, corrosion and burst pressure.
Model No: PXI17.350
Flow Rate: 17 LPM (4.49 GPM)
Min. Pressure: 275 BAR (4000 PSI)
Max. Pressure: 350 BAR (5000 PSI)
Motor(HP): 12.5HP~15HP (Standard / Flameproof)
Technical Features about Plunger Pump:
Pump Head: Forged Brass.
Plungers: Solid Ceramic Plungers.
Pump Main Body: Fully anodized Crankcase.
Connecting Rod: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Crank Shaft: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Plunger Seal: Improved low and high pressure seals.
Valve Assembly: High wear resistant Stainless Steel.
Low and Easy Maintenance
Simple and Comfortable Design
Volumetric Efficiency 95% (maximum)
Extra Heavy duty Power Frame ensures uninterrupted smooth long life
Easy to maintain, simple to repair & nominal maintenance needed in case of breakdown
Cross Country Pipelines
Pipes & Tube Parts
Electrically Motorized Driven System, Quick Acting Relief valve, Totally Dependable, Reliable and Efficient Performance.
Pressure Release Valve made from Brass Metal.
Discharge Pressure Hose with Attachment of ½" BSP Length 10 Mtrs.
Stainless Steel Glycerin filled Pressure Gauge with 4" Dial.
Suction & Discharge valve (NRV) Made from Stainless steel Material.
Pressure Set Valve Made from Stainless Steel.
Automation Control Panel
Water Tank with water capacity of 50 liters