200 BAR Hydrostatic Pressure Test Pump
40000.00 Onwards INR/Unit
- Theory Jet Pump
- Inlet/Outlet 1/2
- Flow Rate 15 LPM
- Material High Strength
- Structure Piston Pump
- Power Electric
- Standard Size
- Supply Ability : 50 Unit Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 40000.00 Onwards INR/Unit
- High Pressure
- High Strength
- 15 LPM
- Piston Pump
- Jet Pump
- Pipavav, Kandla, Mumbai, Other Ports
- 50 Unit Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
Product DescriptionTrii-plex Jettech Systems are Manufacturers of High Pressure Hydrostatic Test Pumps 15 LPM Flow Rate and Pressure 250 BAR with Electric Driven.
High Pressure Hydrostatic Test Pumps are Characteristic capability to perform Hydro Test of Tubes, Pipes, Hoses, Cylinder, Hydro test of Pressure Vessels Boilers, Hydrostatic Test Pump of Cross Country Pipe Lines, Valves, Castings, Components, etc. for Leaks, Cracks or Defects.
Every Pressure Test is different and that is why the solutions of our Trii-plex Jettech Systems engineers are as diverse as your applications. For with our extensive expertise we can adapt every Test Pump to your specific needs. Pressure and Flow Rates can be individually set and controlled and the pressure testing progression can be clearly logged. With Hydrostatic Testing, component or vessel is tested with a liquid (typically water), and pressurizing until test pressure is reached. Once the pressure is reached, the test is complete, and for other tests hydrostatic pressure must be held for a specific amount of time. Depending on the application, the hydrostatic testing can be used to help identify leaks, structural integrity, manufacturing flaws, wear, corrosion and burst pressure.
Model No: NPM-15.250
Flow Rate: 15 LPM (3.96 GPM)
Min. Pressure: 180 BAR (2610 PSI)
Max. Pressure: 250 BAR (3600 PSI)
Motor(HP): 7.5HP~10HP (Standard/Flameproof)
Technical Features about Plunger Pump:
Pump Head: Forged Brass.
Plungers: Solid Ceramic Plungers.
Pump Main Body: Fully anodized Crankcase.
Connecting Rod: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Crank Shaft: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
Plunger Seal: Improved low and high pressure seals.
Valve Assembly: High wear resistant Stainless Steel.
- Robust Construction
- Low and Easy Maintenance
- Simple and Comfortable Design
- Easy Installation
- Volumetric Efficiency 95% (maximum)
- Extra Heavy duty Power Frame ensures uninterrupted smooth long life
- Easy to maintain, simple to repair nominal maintenance needed in case of breakdown
- Cross Country Pipelines
- Pressure Vessels
- C.I. Mains
- Casting Parts
- Gas Cylinders
- Pipes Tube Parts
- Fire Extinguisher
- Electrically Motorized Driven System, Totally Dependable, Reliable and Efficient Performance.
- Standard Accessories:
- Triplex Plunger Bare Pump
- Electric Motor (Three Phase Ã¢€“ Standard / Flameproof)
- Platform (Base frame / Trolley mounted)
- Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Electric Control Panel (Standard / Flameproof)
- High Pressure Hydraulic Rubber Hose Ã¢€“ 10 Mtrs, 15Mtrs, 20Mtrs, 25Mtrs, etc.
- Low Pressure Suction Bypass hose